Book - Australian Native Bees - NSW DPI AGGuide
Australia's Native Bee Book
Combining the substantial expertise of many of Australia's leading native bee researchers, this book is a guide to observing and keeping Australia's broad range of native bee species.
Table of contents:
- Bee biology and behaviour
- Bees as pollinators
- Agricultural beescapes
- native bees for pollination services
- Urban bee ecology
- Creating artificial nest sites for Australian solitary and semi-social bees
- Bee identification
- Stingless bees
- Capturing, photographing and classifying bees
- Bee biosecurity
- FAQ about Australian native bees
Published in 2016, Australian native bees is part of the AgGuide series. It is brilliantly photographed and illustrated and includes 170 full-colour A4 pages.