Workshop - Beekeeping for Beginners - Step 1 - Emerald - 28th April 2019
Want to learn beekeeping? I can help you begin your journey with Bees with this full day workshop. Learn what you need, how to start, seasonal management, the legal requirements, pests & diseases, and so much more. Simulated demonstrations of techniques to manage increase & attrition of the Colony for optimum health & performance.
Join Bec for a fun, interactive day with loads of info and displays. Colony management is crucial to healthy bees - this day is full of tips, tricks and techniques. Bee Quick as places are limited. No live bees on-board - this is available at our Field Day sessions in Spring and a pre-requisite for future Field Days with our team. Includes Pests & Diseases of honey bees.
Where: Emerald Community House Hall
356 Belgrave-Gembrook road, Emerald
Date: Sunday 24th March 2019
10am-3.30pm BYO Lunch
Hear what others have to say about Bec's Workshops here
Further information is emailed to you upon booking.
Perfect timing to plan your beginning with Bees for upcoming Springtime & remember it is a pre-requisite to join in our Group Field Days & other mini classes for your future learnings.
Places are limited so book quickly before it's sold out!
- Should students cancel a class (more than 6 calendar days prior to start date), a refund less 10% administration fee will be offered.
- Late cancellations by students ( 5 calendar days or less days prior to course start date) will not be eligible for any refund.
- No Shows forfeit any refunds or transfers.
- Students are welcome to move to the next scheduled course provided notification in writing is received more than 5 days prior to course start date.
- Becs BeeHive may cancel courses if minimum class numbers are not met. Becs BeeHive will contact participants in advance and all fees will be refunded in the case of a class cancellation.