Lyson - Honey Bottler with mini turntable W204013
Its compact size and advanced design allows to speed the honey bottling process even in the smaller workshops and to be operated comfortably by a single person.
Last one - bee quick!
with Aussie Warranty
Lyson offers quality honey processing equipment and gear and they are considered world market leaders in their field. Once you have seen the quality and have tried a Lyson, you will not look back.
Made in Poland
Top quality - 2 Year Australian Warranty
The honey bottler set consists of:
- Honey bottler unit
- Foot Switch
- Hose pipe 1.5m
- Quick connector for connecting the hose to the pump
- Hose clamp
- Low speed pump with silicone impeller
- Digitally controlled
- Fills about 350 jars of 500g per hour (depending on the type an density of honey)
- Filling range from 50g to 45kg
- Can be used as a pump
- All parts that have a direct contact with honey are made of stainless steel or plastic approved for food contact
Here is a link to see it in operation
Note: Shipment No PO Boxes and shipping quote is required - contact firstname.lastname@example.org for info Thanks
Further enquiries email your interest to email@example.com and quote reference W204013
Warranty 2 years Australian
Connect it with the stainless steel settling tanks selection and your bottling system is complete