Lyson - Honey Bottler W204001
Its compact size and advanced design allows to speed the honey bottling process even in the smaller workshops and to be operated comfortably by a single person.
Lyson offers quality honey processing equipment and gear and they are considered world market leaders in their field. Once you have seen the quality and have tried a Lyson, you will not look back.
Made in Poland
Top quality - 2 Year Australian Warranty
The honey bottler set consists of:
- Honey bottler unit
- Foot Switch
- Hose pipe 1.5m
- Quick connector for connecting the hose to the pump
- Hose clamp
- Low speed pump with silicone impeller
- Digitally controlled
- Fills about 350 jars of 500g per hour (depending on the type an density of honey)
- Filling range from 50g to 45kg
- Can be used as a pump
- All parts that have a direct contact with honey are made of stainless steel or plastic approved for food contact
Here is a link to see it in operation
Note: Shipment No PO Boxes and shipping quote is required - contact email@example.com for info Thanks
Further enquiries email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference W204001
Below is a video showing the equipment - yes it is in Polish however it will give you a visual of their functionality.