AAA Workshop - Beekeeping for Beginners - ONLINE CLASS - Starting SEPTEMBER 2020
We are excited to announce our Online Beekeeping for Beginners Course is Open for Registrations
Note: This is a confirmed booking for 1 person per booking to join our Beekeeping for Beginners Masterclass via our Online Portal
Bookings CLOSE Midnight Sunday 5th September 2020
You will learn beekeeping and be mesmerized with these magical little creatures? Not only will you reap the rewards of your very own healthy backyard honey,mmmmm & an abundance of bigger & juicer fruit & vegies from pollination but the backyard beekeeping provides so much more. It truly is amazing!!!
The Online Class is a combination of:
*Live Zoom meetings (attendance dates below)
*plus additional lessons & resources delivered via our online portal of BeeSmart Beekeeping
*certificate of completion awarded at the end
*priority to purchase bees from us in Spring (Vic only)
*we can help set up your backyard beehive completely upon completion.
When: 3 x 2hour sessions
Session 1 - 10th September 2020 7pm-9pm (Thurs)
Session 2 - 13th September 2020 12pm - 2pm (Sun)
Session 3 - 20th September 2020 12pm - 2pm (Sun)
Plus extra tips, tricks & resources delivered via our online portal BeeSmart Beekeeping & can be watched in your own time
What you will Learn:
- what you need & what you dont need
- how to start,
- where to place your beehive
- Understanding your colony
- Learning to connect with them
- understanding your seasonal management,
- the legal requirements,
- pests & diseases overview,
- where to get bees and how,
- and so much more
Now it the perfect time to begin with your own bees with Spring around the corner and with everyone learning from home we've made our in-person classes accessible for you to lean the incredible craft from the comfort of your own home... so lets get to it!
Yes you now can become an accomplished hobby beekeeper & know what to do and when so your bees stay happy & healthy in your own backyard with Becs BeeHive Beekeeping Program.
Backyard beekeeping is the most amazing hobby anyone could imagine but an unmanaged hive doesn't thrive. So dont get overwhelmed by all the conflicting info out there - learn with us with our successful step by step program guiding the way to a fun and rewarding hobby.
Entry to our program with Step 1 isn't a taster glossing over bees and beekeeping but will give you the knowledge & fundamentals on how to manage your bees properly to maximise their health and production. A full demonstration of bee husbandry with tips & tricks at different times throughout the season. It takes a lot more than just placing your hive in the backyard and leaving it to do its own thing... You will learn to read the frames and problem solve to give them the best care they deserve.
Springtime is the best time to start your hobby so our time frames are perfect to plan, setup and be ready to get your bees.
Step 1 - Beekeeping for Beginners is a pre-requisite to join our entire program offering where we drill down & learn how to properly manage & care for your bees from beginner to advanced techniques. More details will be shared within the course
The entire Backyard Beekeeping program which you can join after this class will take you through the journey in understanding the Honeybee colony so you and your family can reap the rewards of their tireless pollination & delicious backyard raw honey. Mmmmm its simply the best!
Jump on board with our program & join in our BeeSmart Beekeeping Community.
Bec's been running these workshops for almost 10 years and has trained 100's of people in hobby beekeeping during this time. Some have since become commercial or sideliner beekeepers some have even started their own beekeeping cottage lessons or beekeeping businesses. Hear what others say about the program here https://www.becsbeehive.com.au/pages/testimonials
Learn the right way from the start with us and we will hold your hand to ensure you know your bees.
Hive demonstrations of techniques to manage increase & attrition of the Colony for optimum health & performance.
Join Bec for a fun, interactive workshop with loads of info and displays. Colony management is crucial to healthy bees - this course is full of tips, tricks and techniques.
Step 1 Course includes:
- invitation to enter our entire beekeeping program,
- Certificate of Completion
- We’ll have you up and running your own backyard bees with confidence.
- Fun, interactive experience from the comfort of your home
Hear what others have to say about Bec's Workshops here
Further information is emailed to you once we have scheduled a date
- Should students cancel a class (more than 15 calendar days prior to start date), a refund less 10% administration fee will be offered.
- Late cancellations by students will not be eligible for any refund.
- No Shows forfeit any refunds & cannot transfer to another date. No refunds available without notification prior to scheduled class start time without exception
- Transfers are not permitted
- Students must attend all sessions to qualify for further entry into the program & to be able to purchase bees from us
- Becs BeeHive reserves the rights to refuse registration entry to anyone considered unsuitable for the course as they see fit